Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Testing – February 23, 2016


Each and every one of My children will go through times of testing. I love and I care for you. Your love for Me will be tested. Show Me that you really love Me, that I am your first love and that you love nothing and nobody more than Me but that you really love Me with all your heart.

You will be tested in various ways in life. You must endure, press on and never lose hope, nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, or it will be all in vain. No matter how hard and difficult it might be. I am with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you, stay with Me until the very end.

Your faith will be tested. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. I am able to do the impossible. Follow Me in faith and not by sight. Do not lean on your own understanding of how things will work out or not. Trust Me with all your heart.

Your faithfulness to Me and My everlasting Kingdom will be tested. Many say that they believe in Me, only for a while, because in their time of testing, they fall away. If you withdraw, you are not pleasing to Me. You must stay faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom, all the time and until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget