Sunday, February 28, 2016

The opposite – February 28, 2016


You as My beloved children must be the opposite from the rest of the world. You must be different, you are all in the world but not off it. You must be light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves. You must be righteous, not unrighteous, because the unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Be holy for I am holy, without holiness no one will see Me. Be unblemished, without spot or wrinkle, the opposite. Do not be deceived. Walk in My Light and you will not be in darkness.

Your behavior must be the opposite from other people. Many only love their own, they hate Me and My beloved children. You must be the opposite, be like Me, love all, even your enemies. Bless and do not curse. Do not repay evil with evil, but with good, the opposite. Pray for all, your enemies also. You all need Me.

The world is the opposite, it is in opposition with Me and My Kingdom. Everything that is an abomination to Me they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also. They oppose the truth but only truth sets free not lies. Truth is the opposite of lies. Seek truth and you will find truth. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. Satan is the father of all lies, he has deceived many with his lies, he is the opposite of truth.

Only My beloved children will be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. The world will be the opposite, fearful and in turmoil, because I am the Prince of Peace and without Me there will be no true peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget