Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The right attitude – February 02, 2016


Each one of you My children must make sure that your attitude is actually pleasing to Me and do not assume. There are many with whom I am not pleased. Many think and believe that I am pleased with them while I am not. They will be surely disappointed when I say to them in that Day, go away, I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived, you will only have yourself to blame if you have the wrong attitude.

Many think and believe that I am pleased with them, while they are in enmity with Me and an abomination to Me because of their wrong behavior. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me. I know every heart and all motives. I search the hearts. Be always humble and not arrogant. I will humble the arrogant, but the humble I will exalt. Make sure that I am indeed pleased with you. Do not be a shame on My Name and on My everlasting Kingdom because of a wrongful attitude. Repent, be humble and change your attitude because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

I love and I care for you. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Change your attitude, be transformed into My likeness, that is pleasing to Me. Live in such a way that I will be glorified. Have the right attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget