Friday, February 12, 2016

The unusual, the extraordinary, the impossible, the supernatural – February 12, 2016


You can expect the unusual, the extraordinary, the impossible, the supernatural and much more as you follow Me and do My will in these days My children. I did not change. I am not limited nor restricted. I do these things because I am able and as I wish for and with those who love Me, who are called for My Kingdom plan and purpose. I am in full control, nothing is out of My control. I work all things out for good.

Many do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Seek Me until you find Me. Know Me for real, not who you believe nor think who I am and able to do. Then will you experience these things. Believe and trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.

People think that they can predict Me, I am not predictable, I am indescribable. I am the Great I am, I did not change like many believe and think. I am the Almighty, I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. Put all your hope and trust in Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Let Me have My way, My will be done. You will be astonished by what I am able to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget