Saturday, February 20, 2016

Your desires – February 20, 2016


You must desire the right things in life My children, that is pleasing to Me. Many desire the wrong things in life. They have no desire for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I know every heart and all motives. Their desire is for the worldly things, because they love the world and its pleasures more than Me.

That is why many are not being led nor guided by My Spirit but by their own fleshly desires. They are never satisfied, always grumbling, seeking for more to satisfy their flesh only. They have not crucified their flesh.

Repent, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. The spirit is willing but the flesh not, it is in enmity with Me. Crucify your flesh, deny yourself and submit willfully to Me. Let Me have My way. I force no one. Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit like so many do because they only want to satisfy their flesh, with fleshly desires. I will not strive with anyone forever.

Your priorities must be right. Your desire must be for Me and My Kingdom, to be in My perfect will, My plan and purpose. Your focus must be on Me and My Kingdom, doing My will, not your own, or that of other people. My will be done. Those who are being led by My Spirit, they are My true sons and daughters. Do not be deceived. Let My Spirit of Truth guide you into all truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget