Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Your faithfulness to Me – February 09, 2016


Your faithfulness to Me and My everlasting Kingdom is not in vain, My children, it will be rewarded accordingly. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding of how things will work out or not because it will not work out the way you want nor think. Keep your focus on Me and stay on course. Stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom all the time and until the very end. I am always faithful. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose to accomplish My will. My will be done. My promises do not fail.

I will reward each one for your deeds, good or evil. The unfaithful, disobedient will bear the consequences. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly according to your deeds. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked, the faithful and the unfaithful. All disobedience will be punished. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate like many think and believe. You must stay faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom until the very end.

The unfaithful must repent, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I love and I care for you. It is not my will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Repent, be faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom until the very end, or it will be all in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget