Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Your ultimate goal - February 16, 2016


Many have the wrong goal in life, it is meaningless. What will it profit anyone if they gain the whole world but lose their own soul?

You must all have the same and the right ultimate goal in life. Know Me for who I really am, to be part of My everlasting Kingdom. 

The only way to accomplish your ultimate goal is to listen to and to follow Me every step of the way as I guide and lead you until the end, to reach the right destination. There is no other way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Follow Me, My way. Let nobody take you off course. Stay focused and fulfill your ultimate goal, My plan and purpose. My will be done.

Run the race set before you with great determination and endurance to win the prize of eternal Life in the end. Nothing else must matter more to you. Do not look around you nor look back, but keep your focus on your own race set before you.

You must all have the same goal. To build onto My everlasting Kingdom. Sow good seed because you can not expect a harvest if you are not willing to sow. What you sow you will reap also. Your ultimate goal must be to be in My perfect will, pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget