Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Be encouraged – March 15, 2016


Be encouraged and encourage one another in these days not to lose hope in Me because hope in Me does not disappoint. I love and I care for you. I am your only Hope. I am the only Savior of the world, the Prince of Peace, without Me there will be no true peace in the world but turmoil. Only My true children will be in My peace that surpasses all human understanding. Do not lose hope, endure, press on until the very end, it will not be in vain. I am for you and not against you. You are of more value than many sparrows. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail. I am able to do the supernatural, the impossible, the extraordinary, things beyond human understanding. I am the Almighty, I am not limited nor restricted. Believe and trust Me for who I really am and not who you believe nor think who I am and able to do.

Those who lost hope, who need encouragement. Come to Me, the Source of Life, I will renew your hope in Me and strengthen you. You will not be the same, I do not disappoint. Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget