Sunday, March 13, 2016

Call on Me any time - March 13, 2016


You are not without hope, My children. I am always available for you. Call on Me any time, day and night. I hear and I will answer. I see and I hear, nothing is hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me.

Call on Me any time and trust Me. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I love and I care for you.  I did not change. My Hand is not too short to help. I am able to do the impossible. I am not limited nor restricted.  Have faith in Me and do not doubt.

Some believe and think that others must call on Me because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I love and I care for each one. The one who calls on Me, I will hear and answer. I am faithful.

Sin separates many from Me, it prevents them from calling on Me, they have no confidence. Repent, call on Me any time. The one who comes humbly, with a repentant heart to Me, I will never reject. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. If you seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me. I am not far away, I am where you are. You do not need to go and search for Me. Call on Me any time, wherever you are. I do not disappoint those who call on Me with a sincere heart. I know every heart and all motives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget