Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Connected – March 08, 2016


No one will have an excuse. I am always available, day and night. I never slumber nor sleep. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.  I love and I care for all.  Every one can therefore always seek Me and connect with Me. It is a choice.

Not everybody wants to connect with Me, others do not stay connected to Me. Many neglect their relationship with Me, their priorities are not right. I must be your first Love. You must love nothing and nobody more than Me, or you are not pleasing nor worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Nothing must come between us. Stay always connected to Me. I love and I care for you. Show Me that you also love Me by always being connected to Me and not just when you feel like it, or when you are in need. I know every heart and all motives, nothing is hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me. I know who is serious and who only pretends. That is why many do not stay connected, but they withdraw from Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Stay connected, that is pleasing to Me. Listen to, obey and follow My guidance and leading only, every step of the way, to be in My perfect will. My will be done. Be One with Me. Those who are being led by My Spirit they are My beloved sons and daughters.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget