Saturday, March 26, 2016

Each one has to choose – March 26, 2016


Each one of you have to choose for yourselves, who you want to serve and which way you want to go. Do not be deceived. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. Choose the right way, choose life not death.

The masses choose wrong. Be wise, be different. Choose life not death, choose good not evil. Reject the wrong and choose the right. To fear Me is the beginning of wisdom, to have true knowledge of who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. I am the righteous Judge.

Many cannot discern between right and wrong, good and evil. That is why they are in darkness, they choose darkness over Light that is why their deeds are evil. They must repent or they will perish. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I force no one. Choose for yourselves, you will bear the consequences also.

Sadly many choose the broad way that leads to eternal damnation because it seems right and it is an easier way than the narrow Way. That is why many do not follow Me. Those who follow Me, My way, will not be disappointed. There is no other Way to eternal Life. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. My children, you will not be in darkness. I am your Light but you must follow Me all the way as I guide and lead you until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget