Thursday, March 24, 2016

Every one will know their fate – March 24, 2016


There will come a day, sooner or later when every one will know their fate. It might even be today, many are dying, some suddenly and unexpectedly. That is why you must always be found worthy to enter through the narrow Door, because many will try but will not be able.

I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. When they know their fate they will surely be disappointed but will only have themselves to blame. Be holy for I am Holy. Live your lives worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Do not fear wrongdoers My children, they are heading the wrong way to destruction if they do not repent, turn away in time. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to death. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but each one decides for themselves if they will accept Me as their Savior and repent, or not. I force no one.

I am the righteous Judge who judges fairly and justly. Every one will give account for their deeds, good or evil. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. No one will have any excuse. Now is mercy time. That Day it will be too late. Every one will soon know their fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget