Monday, March 21, 2016

Expectations – March 21, 2016


Your expectations of Me will not be disappointed if you seek Me with all your heart. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Your expectation must be to know Me more and better for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me and My everlasting Kingdom already. Seek more in expectation. You will not be disappointed.

My promises do not fail.  You can expect My promises to be fulfilled.  My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I am no man that I will lie. I do what I promised. I will come at the appointed time. Wait on Me in expectation. I do not delay My coming like many believe and think, but it is not My will that anyone perish but that they will repent to have eternal life. Expect Me, I will come when many do not expect Me. Every day many are dying some suddenly and unexpectedly. Be always ready, pleasing to Me. I expect My children to be like Me Holy, because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. Be blameless, unblemished, without spot and wrinkle.

Do not have wrong expectations in life. That is why many get disappointed, lose hope and want to give up. Do not have unrealistic expectations of yourself and of other people. People are fallible. Put therefore all your hope and trust in Me, I do not fail, nor do I disappoint. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called for My plan and purpose. I do the unexpected, the impossible, I am not limited nor restricted. Have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget