Monday, March 7, 2016

Good not evil – March 07, 2016


You must always do good not evil. Be good to all, even to your enemies. Do not repay evil with evil but with good, that is pleasing to Me. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I know every heart and all motives.

You must be different My children. Love and do not hate, bless and do not curse. Do good not evil, so that I will be glorified through your good deeds. Pray for all even for your enemies. I love and I care for all of you.

Woe to those who choose to be evil and not good. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly. Every one will give account for their deeds, good or evil and bear the consequences. Repent, turn from your evil ways because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

You will always have the evil once amongst you. This is an evil generation that has no fear and no reverence for Me because they do not know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. That is why they love darkness more than Light because their deeds are evil.  You must be different, be Light and not darkness yourselves or you are only deceiving yourselves. Let My Light shine in and through you to draw others to Me the Light of the world.

A tree is known by its fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. You will be known by your fruit. Choose good over evil. Be always blameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget