Sunday, March 6, 2016

I will reveal – March 06, 2016


Those who earnestly seek Me with all your heart, I will reveal new and hidden things to you. Seek in expectation and you will receive. I do not fail.

There are many who do not believe that I still reveal things because they lean on their own understanding. I did not change, I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is hidden from Me. Those things people think that they can hide, I expose, by revealing it. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me.

My beloved children, you will not be in darkness because I am the Light on your way. Listen to, obey and follow My guidance and leading as I reveal it to you, every step of the way, to be in My perfect will. I will reveal things as you follow Me, take one step at a time. Seek Me out of love. I know every heart. Many do not really love Me, they only pretend, they are not really serious and they must not think that they will receive anything from Me. They must repent, be serious and seek Me with a sincere heart, then will I answer them and I will reveal things to them. I love and I care for you. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate like many believe and think but I reveal things according to My plan and purpose. My promises do not fail. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget