Thursday, March 10, 2016

Injustice – March 10, 2016


The world is full of injustice, unrighteousness. It is because many love darkness not Light that is why their deeds are evil. I am the righteous Judge who judges fairly and justly, there is no injustice with Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me. Do not be deceived. Every one will give account to Me for your deeds, good or evil. I am fair and just.

Those who practice injustice will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom unless they repent, turn from their wicked ways. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

What you sow you will reap also. Those who practice injustice will reap what they sow. I am not mocked. I know every heart and all motives. Be careful what you sow.

Be different My children, do to others what you want them to do to you also. Do not repay injustice with evil but with good. I will repay, vengeance is Mine. Be righteous, blameless, be Light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves, or you only deceive yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget