Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Insecure – March 22, 2016


Many young and old are insecure because they do not know Me for real and who they are in Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be insecure, have confidence in Me. I do not fail nor do I disappoint My own. Know who you are, you belong to Me, you are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I love and I care for you. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must always stay with Me, obey and follow Me until the very end. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

Those who are insecure must overcome. The only way to overcome insecurity is to get to know Me more and better. Work hard on your relationship with Me, because nobody else can do it for you. It is all about Me. Seek to be in My perfect will. My will be done.

Do not be anxious for nothing. Be assured of My love for you. Nothing is able to separate you from My love. I love and I care for the sparrows and you are of more value than many sparrows. I know everything about you, nothing is hidden from Me. I started the good work in you, let Me finish it. Stay with Me all the way. I do not fail, be assured of My faithfulness. Trust Me, be steadfast, do not doubt nor be insecure.




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget