Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Lack of discipline – March 16, 2016


Many of this generation, young and old, their deeds are evil because they lack discipline. Therefore they have no fear and no reverence for Me. They do not know Me for real, that is why they mock Me in their foolishness and will perish if they do not repent in time. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

I discipline every one of My children out of love because I care for them but those who refuse to accept My discipline, who lack discipline, will bear the consequences. Do not be deceived and do not despise My discipline, when I reprove you. Have a thankful heart towards Me.

You as My beloved children must stand out, be Light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves. I discipline My children but many lack discipline because they hate and reject My discipline. I will not strive with anyone forever. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters. Do you lack discipline? I force no one to accept My discipline. I am the righteous Judge who knows every heart and all motives. I will judge each one for your deeds, good or evil. Those who lack discipline will perish unless they repent and accept My discipline and let Me change them for good into My likeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget