Friday, March 11, 2016

My true children – March 11, 2016


Do not be deceived and do not let anyone deceive you. Only those who are being led by My Spirit, they are My true children, My beloved sons and daughters.  I know My own, they know Me. I am their Abba Father and no one else. They listen to, obey and follow Me only, every step of the way, as I guide and lead them into My perfect will, to accomplish My will, not their own or that of other people. With them I am well pleased, they are worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Many profess with their mouths that they are My children but their hearts are far from Me. They do not worship Me in spirit and in truth, their worship is in vain.

I discipline and reprove all My children out of love and because I care for them. I change the willing into My likeness but many do not want to be changed. That is why they do not want to accept My discipline, when I reprove them. It is their choice, but they will also bear the consequences.  Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters.

Do not resist nor grieve My Spirit when I discipline you. Do not despise My discipline. I will not strive with anyone forever. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I love and I care for you. Be a true son and daughter pleasing to Me, worthy to enter through the narrow Door, because many will try but will not be able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget