Monday, March 28, 2016

Nothing changed – March 28, 2016


Many are deceived and in darkness because nothing changed in their lives, they have not been transformed into My likeness. They are like the rest of the world, no difference, they perfectly fit in. That is why they only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They do not worship Me in spirit and in truth because nothing changed, no change of heart took place, they are not born again. You ought to be a Temple of My Holy Spirit and will not be the same man or woman that you used to be. You will be Light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves or you are only deceiving yourselves.

Many do not only approve of those things that are an abomination to Me but they do them themselves also, nothing changed and still they think and believe that I am pleased with them while I am not. They are in enmity with Me and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

I love and I care for you. Come out, repent, be separate and I will accept you. Let Me change, purge and purify you. I did not change, you must all change, become like Me Holy, because without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Let no one deceive you. Live your lives worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom or you will bear the consequences. Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget