Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Run to Me - March 23, 2016


If anyone tells you that I only speak to them, then they are lying and deceiving you. They have wrong motives. Run to Me and to no one else. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to and they follow Me only.

Let no one lure you away from Me. If you do not hear My voice, seek to hear My voice. Do not lose hope nor give up but keep seeking until you hear Me. I speak. I am the only Good Shepherd who guides and leads My own every step of the way. I protect My own from harm but then you must stay with Me and not stray from Me.

For many it is easier to listen to the voices of strangers and to follow them than it is to seek Me, to hear from Me and to follow Me but I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

Those who are being led by My Spirit, they are My beloved children. My Spirit of Truth guides them into all truth. I do not discriminate and I have no favoritism but it is up to each and every one to seek Me. Let no one take your crown. The ways of the deceivers only lead to destruction. Run to Me. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget