Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Serve My plan and purpose only as I guide and lead you – March 01, 2016


Those who want to be in My perfect will, follow Me, My way. I will show you My plan and purpose as I guide and lead you, every step of the way. I will not fail you, trust Me. Do not lag behind Me nor try to go ahead of Me.

You are all born and called to serve My plan and purpose only as I guide and lead you but many are not willing and I force no one. I use the willing, those who are obedient and faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom to accomplish My will in and through them. I know every heart.

Wilfully submit to Me and My authority, deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, to serve My plan and purpose only as I guide and lead you, one step at a time. I know My plan and purpose, it is good for each and every one who wants to be in My perfect will. I work all things out for good for you who love Me, who are called to serve My plan and purpose only as I guide and lead you. I do not fail, nor do I disappoint. Have faith in Me.

l will reward each one for your deeds. Let no one take your crown. Stay with Me, serve My plan and purpose only as I guide and lead you, until the very end. Your reward is with Me, it will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget