Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Door will close – March 29, 2016


There will come a time when the Door will close. Even today, the door will close for many, they will die, some suddenly and unexpectedly. No time to prepare, either I will allow them entrance through the narrow Door into Heaven or refuse them. The door will be closed.

Each one must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow Door, for many will try but will not be able. Be always ready, pleasing to Me to be found worthy to enter into Heaven. Make sure that you have enough oil in your lamp. Because the Door will close then there will be no time to get extra oil, it will be too late.

Do not think that I will allow anyone in when the Door is closed. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is serious, who truly loves Me and those who don't.

I am still knocking on hearts doors, who will answer and open for Me to come and live with them because there will come a time when many will knock and I will say go away, I never knew you. The Door will be closed. No more mercy time. Now is mercy time, do not wait. I will not strive with anyone forever. Tomorrow is not promised. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Take heed, there will come a day, a time when the Door will close. Will I allow you entrance or refuse you? That matters. That day it will be too late. You have today, make use of this day you never know how much time you have. The Door will close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget