Thursday, March 17, 2016

To know Me, that is true knowledge – March 17, 2016


Life is all about Me. To know Me for real, is to have true knowledge. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Many do not have true knowledge of Me, they do not know Me for themselves, they only know about Me from hearing from others and from reading, therefore they get easily deceived and lured away from Me.

Each and every one must know Me for real. I am alive. Those who do not know Me, must seek Me until they find Me. Work hard on your own personal relationship with Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. You must desire to know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Experience Me for real. Desire true knowledge of Me. Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me and My everlasting Kingdom already. Seek more and I will reveal more to you.

Let no one deceive you. Seek truth from Me only and you will find truth. Any one who lacks wisdom, ask from Me and I will give to you freely, without any reproach. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth and no one else. To know Me, that is true knowledge. Those who are being led by My Spirit, they are My children, My beloved sons and daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget