Thursday, March 31, 2016

Truth offends – March 31, 2016


Do not look for reaction when you share My truth. Truth offends, it hurts, it is not easily accepted. Many love lies more than truth that is why their deeds are evil. But only truth sets free not lies. Every one of you will give account for your deeds, good or evil.

Do not compromise the truth because truth offends. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My everlasting Kingdom because many hate truth, truth offends them. Bear it all for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Great will your reward be in Heaven.

I know every heart. I see who loves truth and who are offended. Each one will bear the consequences.

Do not let truth offends you. Seek to be in truth. My Spirit of Truth guides into all truth. Not everybody wants truth. That is why they reject truth and accept lies for truth.

Do not allow those who are offended by truth to stop you from doing My will. I am the righteous Judge. I know who loves truth and who are offended. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Blessed are those who are not offended of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Woe to those who are offended, because truth offends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget