Monday, April 18, 2016

All kinds of excuses – April 18, 2016


There are many who have all kinds of excuses why they cannot follow Me, My way. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. Those who do not want to follow Me, My way, are not worthy of Me and will not be part of My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived.

Not every one who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. You must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow Door, for many will try but will not be able. Do not let excuses hinder your walk with Me, then you will surely be very disappointed in that day, but will only have yourselves to blame. What will I say to you? That is all that matters. On that day, it will be too late. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly.

I call many to follow Me. Who is willing, without any excuses? Come follow Me. I love and I care for you. I guide and lead My own, every step of the way, one step at a time until the very end. You will pay a price to follow Me but it will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget