Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Belief but do not trust – April 19, 2016


Many say that they believe in Me, but their actions show differently and the truth is they do not trust Me at all. That is why they do not follow Me. I know every heart. I know who believe and trust Me, it is obvious.

Many only believe and trust fallible men and women that they can hear and see, but not Me. They want to see everything first. You must walk in faith and not by sight. You must follow Me blindly and trust Me with all your heart and not lean on your own understanding because things will not work out the way you want nor think. My will be done. My promises do not fail.

Your faith will be tested many times and in various ways. I test every heart and all motives. Many profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They profess to believe in Me but they do not trust Me. When the storms of life come they doubt Me and My existence.

That is why many withdraw from Me and My everlasting Kingdom because they only believe but they do not trust Me, they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They have no personal relationship with Me. I am a Stranger to them. Each one must know Me for real and not only believe in Me but trust Me also. I do not fail, I am trustworthy. I am no man that I will lie. Have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget