Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Determination and endurance – April 20, 2016


Determination and endurance you need to fulfill My plan and purpose as I guide and lead you every step of the way, to be in My perfect will. I force no one. You decide for yourselves. You must be determined to endure no matter how difficult it might be. You must press on but never lose hope, nor give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, or it will be all in vain.

Many have no determination nor endurance, that is why they withdraw, give up, not willing to continue. If they do not repent, come back and follow Me, My way and do My will until the very end, it will be all in vain.

I will never ask of anyone to do what you are not prepared for, or able to do. I prepare My own to accomplish My will, not your own or that of other people. My will be done. You are able, without Me you can do nothing. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. I help and sustain you along the way. I love and I care for you. Determination and endurance you must have, if you want to make it all the way to the end. You will pay a price, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven if you are determined and endure until the end. I will reward each one for your deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget