Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Do not compare yourselves – April 05, 2016


Do not compare yourselves to anyone. You are unique, created by Me for My plan and purpose only. I love and I care for you. Seek to be in My perfect will. Be willing to fulfill your part in My everlasting Kingdom. I will guide and lead you, one step at a time.

The devil is lying to many, they fall prey to him. They believe that I love others more than them and that I show favoritism and that I discriminate. Recognize your enemy, fight him off with the truth to overcome and to be victorious. He is a liar, a thief and a murderer. Reject his lies and ponder on truth only. He will do everything possible to hinder and stop you from doing My will, that is his ultimate plan. Give him no foothold but resist him or he will continue to let you compare yourselves to others and then you will be disappointed and lose hope.

You are able but you must stop comparing yourselves to others. Be who you are called to be. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, I guide and lead every one Myself and no one else. You do not need to compare yourselves to anyone. You only need to be pleasing to Me. I must approve of you, that matters. Submit yourselves to Me and My authority and seek to be in My perfect will. That is pleasing to Me. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget