Monday, April 4, 2016

Forgiveness – April 04, 2016


I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am the only Savior of the world. I died for all out of love. I paid the ultimate price on the Cross with My Blood. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I force no one to repent. I give forgiveness.

I am merciful, but without true remorseful repentance there will be no forgiveness but punishment. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. The one who comes to Me humbly, with a repentant heart I will not reject. I know every heart. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. Those who refuse to repent, will receive no forgiveness. Do not be deceived. Do not harden your hearts towards Me. Now is mercy time, do not wait. Those with unrepentant hearts will bear the consequences.

I am the righteous Judge, the only One who is able to throw into hell. I am the only One who is able to give forgiveness of sins, who gives a clean slate. Let no one deceive you. Come to Me, I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget