Thursday, April 14, 2016

I am Omnipotent – April 14, 2016


Many in the world do not know Me for real, that is why they have no fear and no reverence for Me, for who I really am and for what I am able to do. If they will just seek Me, they will find Me and know that I am real, I am alive. No man that I will lie. I do not change My mind.

Every one must know Me for real. I am Omnipotent. Nothing is too hard for Me to accomplish. My promises do not fail. Everything that I promised I am able to do. Have faith in Me and trust Me. I am Omnipotent, your Father of mercy and grace. Without Me you are lost and can do nothing.

I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am the Prince of Peace without Me there will be no true peace in the world, only turmoil. I am in control. I am the King of Glory, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. The One Who is, Who was and Who is to come, the Almighty. I did not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever.

Know Me the Omnipotent One for real. I love and I care for you. Then you will have the right perspective, what life really is all about, Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget