Friday, April 29, 2016

If you are different – April 29, 2016


If you are different from the rest, you will not fit in. You will be rejected, hated, persecuted and some even killed because of Me and My everlasting Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure and bear it all until the very end, even onto death. It will not be in vain. Your reward is with Me in Heaven.

Be steadfast and courageous in these days. You will even be hated and persecuted more, because evil is increasing day by day and wickedness is becoming the norm, and acceptable to people but not to Me. I did not change.

That is why many are not different, but the same as the rest of the world. The things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of those things but they do them themselves also and still they believe and think that they are pleasing to Me, while they are not. They are in enmity with Me and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Be different, live your lives worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom.

If you are different, family, friends, co-workers and others will be your enemies. They themselves do not want to be different and separated. It is a choice and each one will bear the consequences. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly. I know every heart and all motives. Stay different and separated, I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget