Thursday, April 28, 2016

Light always stands out – April 28, 2016


No matter where you are, light always stands out.  Every one of you My children must be My shining light in darkness. I am the Light of the world. You must also be light in darkness and not be darkness yourselves or you only deceive yourselves. Nothing can be hidden from Me, I will expose all darkness, bring it to light.

The world is in darkness because many love darkness more than light, that is why their deeds are evil. Unless they repent they will perish in darkness. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. They must be willing to come out from darkness and receive My marvelous Light. Light gives Life darkness produces death.

You must be children of Light, you were once children of darkness. Therefore let your light shine wherever you are to draw those in darkness out to Me, the Light of the world. They must also be light in darkness. Darkness cannot diminish light. Light always stands out. Be a shining light yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget