Sunday, April 17, 2016

My will be done only – April 17, 2016


My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. My promises do not fail. Trust Me. I am in full control and I work all things out according to My plan and purpose, at the appointed time. I am able to fulfill all that I promised, My will be done only.

Each one must seek to be in My perfect will.  Do not be hearers only but be doers also, or you only deceive yourselves. Either you are in My will or you are not.

Each one is called for My plan and purpose only, to fulfill your part as I want. I prepare each one Myself. I guide and lead My own every step of the way, to be in My perfect will. My will be done only. You will all give account for your deeds. I am the righteous Judge, I judge fairly and justly. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is in My will and who is not. Do not be deceived. No one will have any excuse.

Submit yourselves to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. My will be done only, not your own or that of other people. Let no one deceive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget