Friday, April 22, 2016

Not your own insight – April 22, 2016


You must not go by your own insight. You must ask Me and wait on Me that I answer you and give you true insight, understanding. If anyone lacks wisdom they must ask from Me, I give freely and without any reproach. Do not ask people who are fallible.

Wisdom comes from Me. I give insight into situations and circumstances. Do not go by your own insight. You might be wrong. Many are in darkness because they lean on their own insight.

Things will not work out the way you want nor think. Do not lean on your own insight but put all your hope and trust in Me. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. My promises do not fail. I am in full control.

Many try to predict Me, My coming, how things are going to happen, because they lean on their own insight. They did not receive knowledge from Me, My plans and purpose. Do not believe everything that you see nor hear for truth, you might be deceived. Ask Me for confirmation, wisdom, insight and understanding. Do not be deceived because you lean on your own insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget