Friday, April 1, 2016

Obvious – April 01, 2016


It is obvious who really serve and follow Me and who don't. Many only pretend. They serve themselves not Me. They only use My Name in vain for their own glory. It is obvious who glorifies Me and who glorify themselves. I know every heart and all motives. Those who glorify and exalt themselves, I will humble in due time. They serve Me with their mouths only but their hearts are far from Me. They do not worship Me in spirit and in truth. Their worship is in vain.

It is obvious, a tree is known by its fruit.  A bad tree cannot bear good fruit and a good tree cannot bear bad fruit. I prune every good tree, that bears good fruit, so that you can bear much more good fruit in My Kingdom and all for My glory.

Every one of you will give account for your deeds, good or evil. I am the righteous Judge. I judge fairly and justly. Obviously the unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived.

Let it be obvious who you serve and follow. Only those who are being led by My Spirit are My beloved children, My sons and daughters. I guide and lead My own by My Spirit every step of the way, to be in My perfect will and in all truth and no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget