Sunday, April 10, 2016

Partake – April 10, 2016


Do not partake in the wickedness of the world. You are called out to be separate, do not conform. Be separate and I will accept you. Those who partake in the wickedness of the world, will perish likewise, unless they repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change become like Me, holy because without holiness no one will see Me. Do not be deceived. Only the pure in heart will see Me. Keep yourselves pure and do not partake in wickedness again. Be children of Light not of darkness, or you only deceive yourselves and will bear the consequences. The unrighteous will not be partakers of My everlasting Kingdom.

Those who partake in My sufferings, you will also partake in My Glory. Do not lose hope nor give up on Me and My Kingdom, it will not be in vain. Joyfully partake in My sufferings. You will also be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Bear it all as a good servant of My Kingdom. I will reward each one for your deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget