Saturday, April 16, 2016

Praise and glorify Me – April 16, 2016


Each and every one can praise and glorify Me, young and old. I am worthy to be praised and glorified. There is none like Me and will never be. I am jealous for My children, praise and glorify Me. Exalt My Holy Name.

Many praise and glorify fallible men and women but not Me. I know every heart and all motives. They profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. You must worship Me in Spirit and in truth, that is pleasing to Me. Praise and glorify Me. I am worthy.

Praise Me, sing songs and glorify Me. In your sufferings, praise and glorify Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am in control. I do what is impossible with people. I work all things out for good. Praise and glorify Me with all your heart. I am the King of Glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget