Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Serious and willing – April 13, 2016


There are many who are not really serious, nor willing to seek Me for themselves. That is why they do not have a personal relationship with Me and they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I know every heart. You are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything. Nobody can hide from Me.

Those who are serious and willing, who seek Me with a sincere heart, find Me. I am faithful. I do not disappoint those who diligently seek Me, I reward them. I reveal Myself to those who love Me, who are serious and willing to seek Me above everything and anybody else. I know My own, they hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me only.

I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Your desire must be, to know Me for real. Be serious and willing to seek Me, until you find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.

I have a plan and purpose with each and every one but I use those who are serious and willing to accomplish My will, not their own or that of other people. My will be done. I will reward each one for your deeds.  Show Me that you really love Me, be serious and willing to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget