Saturday, April 23, 2016

Show Me anew – April 23, 2016


Show Me anew that you really love Me with all your heart and that you care about My everlasting Kingdom by doing My will, not your own or that of other people. Serve My plan and purpose. Be doers and not hearers only. My will be done. Show Me anew that I am your first love, that you do not love anything or anybody more than Me. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, and I will add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose as I promised. I do not fail. Show Me anew your obedience and faithfulness, desire Me more than anything and anybody.

Many pretend but I know every heart and all motives. Nobody can hide anything from Me. I know all thoughts. You are all ever before Me, day and night. Show Me anew that you are serious and do not pretend. Many only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. Repent, show Me anew with all your heart that you are sincere. Worship Me in Spirit and in truth. Show Me anew gratitude and appreciation for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the Almighty, your Savior. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget