Monday, April 25, 2016

Victory is assured with Me – April 25, 2016


Victory is assured with Me for each one of you, not just for some like many believe and think. I died for all out of love. I paid the ultimate price on the Cross with My Blood. Do not lose hope nor give up. I overcame the world. The enemy is defeated. Do not fall prey to him and his lies, give him no foothold. You can overcome, you are able, victory is assured with Me. Trust Me with all your heart for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings.

Those who want to live their lives victoriously. Victory is assured with Me. Truth sets free not lies. If I set you free you will be free indeed. Truth overcomes and gives victory not lies. Many love darkness more than Light because their deeds are evil. They believe lies for truth, that is why they are not free and victorious but in bondage, slaves to sin. Victory is assured with Me only. Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget