Saturday, April 9, 2016

Worthy – April 09, 2016


I am worthy to be praised. Glorify Me, no man, no woman. I am jealous for My children. Many profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They do not worship Me in Spirit and in truth. Be serious about Me. I am worthy to be served and followed.

Many love the world and its pleasures more than Me that is why they are not willing to serve and to follow Me. I know every heart and all motives. If anyone loves anybody or anything more than Me, then they are not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Be worthy of your calling. My calling and Gifts are irrevocable. Those who are not willing to take up their cross every day and follow Me are not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You must be found worthy to enter through the narrow Door, because many will try but will not be able. Many will say to Me, Lord, Lord in that day and I will say to them go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. I did not change. The unholy, unrighteous will not be found worthy to enter. Do not be deceived. Repent, change your ways or you will not be worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget