Friday, April 15, 2016

Yearn for Me! - April 15, 2016


You must yearn for Me. Yearn for My Spirit. Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and have received already. Yearn for more, things above not earthly things. Yearn to know Me for real. To know Me more and better. To be One with Me.

Show Me that you really love Me, that I am your first love. Yearn for My presence, My anointing, My glory. Do not be satisfied, yearn for more of Me. I satisfy the thirsty with Living Water.

Many do not yearn for Me, they have no desire. I know every heart and all motives. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. Yearn for Me more than for anything else. Do not love anything more than Me, or you are not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You must yearn for Me. I do not fail. I reward those who yearn for Me, who seek after Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget