Thursday, April 21, 2016

Your own walk, own relationship – April 21, 2016


Every one of you must focus on your own walk with Me and work hard on your own relationship with Me. You must seek to be in My perfect will, My plan and purpose. Nobody else can do it for another person. Many believe and think that others must do it for them. They are deceived. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Every one must seek Me for themselves. You must be led and guided by Me only every step of the way to be in My will.

Many do not walk with Me nor do they have their own personal relationship with Me. I am a Stranger to them. They only know about Me from reading and hearing from others. You will live from every Word that I speak to you, not from other people. My own know Me, you hear My voice, you listen to Me and you follow Me only. No one is able to follow Me and do My will if you do not hear from Me first. Then you must be doers and not hearers only, or you deceive yourselves. You will all give account for your deeds. Your own walk and your own relationship with Me matters. Walk as children of Light and not of darkness. I am the Light of the world. If you walk with Me you will never be in darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget