Saturday, May 14, 2016

A spiritual famine – May 14, 2016


A spiritual famine for the truth is coming. You yourselves must be spiritually prepared to stand in these days. You must endure until the very end. Now is the time to prepare yourselves spiritually, do not wait. Get your lives in order. Get your priorities right. Seek Me and work hard on your own relationship with Me. Get to Know Me more and better. Let no one deceive you. They will try to deceive all mankind, if possible My beloved people also. Do not become a victim of deception yourselves. Seek the truth from Me only and you will not be deceived.

The whole world, the media, internet will be filled with lies because they hate the truth and love lies, therefore evil will increase. I will give them what they want. I will not strive with anyone forever. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries. Those who do not want truth, I will send them a powerful delusion so that they will bear the consequences and perish. The wages of sin is death.

There will come a time when they will seek for truth but there will be a spiritual famine. When it was time to seek for the truth, they were not interested nor willing. I know every heart and all motives. It will be hard to find Spiritual truth in those days.

Only My beloved people will not have a spiritual famine because they live from every Word that proceeds from My Mouth. They hear My voice, they listen to and they follow Me. I guide and lead My own and feed them Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget