Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Accept or reject – May 17, 2016


I am the only Savior of the world, besides Me there is none and will never be. Each one must choose for yourselves. I died for all out of love on the Cross. Either you will accept or reject My love for you. I am the King of Glory, the Prince of Peace, without Me there will be no true peace in the world but turmoil. Only My people will have My peace that surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil.

Be wise and choose to accept Me because those who continue to reject Me will bear the consequences and perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. I will not strive with anyone forever. Either you will accept or reject My mercy and grace, the choice is yours.

Many do not want to accept the truth they reject it but only truth sets free not lies. Accept truth and you will live because those who continue to reject the truth will perish and only have themselves to blame. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Accept Me and do not reject Me or it will be all in vain. Life is all about Me and knowing Me for real. I love and I care for you. Either you will accept Me or reject Me. Be wise, choose life not death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget