Sunday, May 29, 2016

Embrace Me – May 29, 2016


Embrace Me, My people. Show Me that you really love Me and care for My everlasting Kingdom. Embrace Me with all your heart. Many only profess Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I know every heart. Repent and embrace Me with everything in you, out of a sincere heart. Worship Me in Spirit and in truth, that is pleasing to Me. Do not pretend that you love Me, I know. Many embrace people and worldly things more than Me. I know every heart and all motives. Be pure in heart and embrace Me because I am your first Love.

Embrace My everlasting Kingdom My people. You are heirs of a Kingdom that cannot be shaken, it will last forever. It is not of the world. You are only passing on to your final destination.

Embrace sufferings, it is for good. It is not to tear you down, it is to build you. I change you through suffering, to become like Me, to be pleasing to Me. Embrace My discipline and when I reprove you as a child of Mine. I do it out of love. Embrace My mercy and grace that I bestow on you.  Do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you rather embrace it.

Those who strayed, withdrew from Me, come back, repent and embrace My love, mercy and goodness anew. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Embrace life not death. I will not strive with anyone forever. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Embrace Me, you will not be disappointed. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget