Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Evil is increasing – May 31, 2016


Evil is increasing all over the world because this generation likes evil. They love darkness not Me, the Light of the world.

Hollywood, the celebrities, the antichrist, the false preachers and teachers are their examples and role models. They love them, not Me. They are all alike, they lure people away from truth. They love lies not truth. No difference. All the things that I hate that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of these things but they do them themselves also. They are not an example of holiness, righteousness and godliness but the opposite. I know every heart and all motives.

Those who follow after them, will likewise perish, if they do not repent, turn from their wicked ways in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil. Do not partake in their wickedness. Be different, separate and I will accept you as My own. The holy must stay holy, because without holiness no one will see Me. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom.

The wicked will even become more wicked in these days. Let no one deceive you and lure you away from Me. They will even try to deceive all mankind, if possible even My beloved children with all their lies. Do not fall prey to the lies of their father the devil. He has deceived many and is seeking to deceive and to destroy more. Evil is increasing. Be pure in heart. Be holy for I am Holy and I do not change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget