Monday, May 23, 2016

I am able – May 23, 2016


I am able to do what I promised. My promises do not fail. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Things will not work out the way you want nor think. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are being called for My plan and purpose to accomplish My will in My everlasting Kingdom. I do not fail My people. Follow Me in faith, not by sight. My Hand is not too short to help. I am able to do the impossible. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Put all your hope and trust in Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Experience My love and goodness in a new way. I am no man that I will lie, I am able.

My people, I am able to complete the good work that I started in each one but you must allow Me and stay with Me until the very end, or it will be all in vain. I force no one. Those who withdraw, who do not want Me to finish the good work that I started in them, will perish. I will not strive with anyone forever. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I forgive, I give mercy and grace. I am able to make anyone new, I change hearts. Be willing, I am able.

I am the Almighty, let Me be who I am and able to do, the impossible. Have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget