Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I do not fail – May 04, 2016


I did not change, I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. I am always faithful and trustworthy. I will never leave nor forsake My people, but they must stay with Me and follow Me all the way, until the very end. I love and I care for them. I know My own and they know Me. They are precious to Me. I am for them and not against them. They must not forget who I am and for what I am able to do. They must not limit nor restrict Me because of their own shortcomings. My Hand is not too short to help. My people must have faith in Me and trust Me with all their heart.

I work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose. My will be done. I do not fail to keep My promises. I am able to do all that I promised. Do not lose hope nor give up when things do not work out the way you believe or want. I am in control. Let Me have My way. Follow Me in faith, not by sight. Do not lean on your own understanding. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail My people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget